1. Find the photo you would like to use by using the search engine or by browsing the categories, or upload your own photo. Unable to decide? Then first create a collection online of your favourite photos, and choose the best later.
2. Fill in the dimensions, select the required part of the image, select the print material and any effects you want to apply (black and white, sepia, etc.), then add the item to your shopping cart.
3. Fill in a simple form, indicating the exact shipping address, contact phone number and e-mail.
4. Pay for your purchase with a secure electronic payment method or make a bank transfer, then wait until a courier delivers your order.
It’s very easy: add the items you want to your shopping cart. Then enter the code above the list of items in the shopping cart (see image below) and click add. The discount will be automatically calculated after entering a valid code.
Use the discount code when you place your order. If you have already placed your order and paid, the discount will not be applied. Don’t worry: you can simply use the unused code in your next order.
Current offers can be found on the homepage of our website, on Facebook, on our blog and in our newsletter.
More information about discount codes can be found under the discount codes tab.
You can pay for your purchase with secure electronic payment or a bank transfer. More information on payment methods can be found under the Payment tab.
The delivery time depends on the product ordered. More information on delivery times can be found under the Delivery times tab.
The shipping costs depend on the size and nature of the packaged article. More information on shipping costs can be found under the Shipping costs tab.
If you notice that the package from Nikkel-art.com is damaged on arrival, open it and check its contents in the presence of the courier. Is the article damaged? Then complete a 'damage report’.
We will then send you the ordered product at no extra cost within 10 days (a longer delivery time of 20 days applies to glass products).
If you only notice damage to an article after the courier has already left, a ‘damage report’ or ‘complaint’ will no longer be recognised.
For more information, click here.
Articles are specially made for you in the size requested. Please think about your purchase carefully in advance because, in this case, returns and exchanges are not possible.
The images at Nikkel-art.com have all been carefully selected so that they meet the requirements of large-size printing. In addition, our employees check every order before printing begins. All the photos on our website meet strict requirements and are made in accordance with the demands of photography. If elements in the photo are out of focus - this mainly concerns the background of the photo, or photos that are focused on one element - then these parts will also be out of focus after printing.
Are you worried about the quality of the selected photo? After placing the order, we can send you a sample file with the photo. You can request this by making a note in the comments field when placing your order. Look at the sample file carefully, then confirm the photo by e-mail. Do you want to select a different photo after all? Just send us the number of the new photo. The delivery time is calculated from the time that you confirm the sample image.
A photo can always be adjusted. This allows you to convert the photo to black and white, sepia or full color, add an effect to a photo or rotate the photo. Only when you click on the 'Add to shopping cart' button all changes will be saved and we will send you to the order form. Until this time you can experiment with editing your photo.
Nikkel-art.com collects and uses customer data only for the mail order sale of items. This includes addresses, e-mails and phone numbers.
This data is not accessible to third parties. It is used solely to carry out customer orders and to inform customers about new products in our range.
- By placing an order, the customer expressly agrees to the processing and use of personal data for carrying out the order, handling any claims and simplifying any future purchases. This data is not used or processed for any other purpose whatsoever.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question on our website, please call us or write to us. More information can be found under the Contact tab.
We will inform you about any changes in the status of your order. Before shipping, you will be informed about the shipment and the day that the package will be delivered.
- in preparation - the order has been placed correctly;
- waiting for payment - if you decide to pay by bank transfer, then this status will be displayed until the payment is credited to our bank account;
- payment accepted - if you decide to pay online, then this status will be displayed immediately after making payment. If you decide to pay by bank transfer, then this status will be displayed after the payment is credited to our bank account;
- in production - your order is being handled by the production department. We are totally committed to delivering your order on time;
- Your order has been shipped - your package has been transferred to the courier. You will receive an e-mail informing you that the package has been sent, along with a shipment tracking number so you can follow its progress until receiving it.
We are not liable for minor external differences between the delivered product and the product offered for sale. In terms of colour, the image you see on your monitor may differ slightly from the printed image. This is due to differences in the way images are displayed on monitors. Such deviations are not grounds for making complaints.
We can help you find an image, of course. Go to the Decoration Advice tab for more details.
Don’t worry: we will correct the error quickly. Please contact us immediately. We will try to supply any missing elements or exchange the item in accordance with your order.
Our products are produced using state-of-the-art machines which are safe for people and eco-friendly. Our prints can therefore be hung in nursery schools, other schools, hospitals, public institutions, children's bedrooms, other bedrooms, etc.
Of course. Please view our Inspirations page with pictures of our customers’ products. All products are made by Nikkel-art.com.
Subscribers to our newsletter receive information about current special offers and new products. The number of orders for a particular special offer in a given period is usually limited, so a subscription is worthwhile. The newsletter is usually sent out once a month.
You can cancel you order within 1 hours after you made your order. After this period of 1 hours, your order will enter the production process. That’s why a cancellation can’t be made at a later date. With a cancellation of the order, there will be an administrative cost deducted (10%).